Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German, and many more languages with Babbel, the #1 top-grossing language-learning app in the world. Developed by over 100 expert linguists, Babbel is helping millions of people speak a new language quickly and with confidence. After just one month, you will be able to speak confidently about practical topics, such as transportation, dining, shopping, directions, making friends, and much more!
Over 10 million users worldwide!
- Get lifetime access to learn all 14 languages
- Practice with 10-15 minute bite-sized lessons that fit conveniently into your schedule
- Cover a wide range of useful real-life topics, from travel to family, business, food & more
- Use speech recognition technology to keep your pronunciation on point
- Learn at a variety of skill levels, from beginner to advanced
- Get personalized review sessions to reinforce what you learn so it really sticks
- Study whenever & wherever you want and your progress will be synchronized across your devices
- Use offline mode to access courses, lessons & review items when not on Wi-Fi—just download them beforehand
- Languages Available: Spanish (Spain), German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Indonesian, Norwegian, Danish, Russian, Spanish (Latin America)
Learning a language is a journey and Babbel is your trusty guide. That's why your new home screen now features a guided learning path so you know what to do next and can visualize your progress.
IMPORTANT: Codes must be used for TWO individual accounts. This would be great for gifting (buy one for you, and one to another user).
4.5/5 stars on Google Play Store with 556k reviews:
★ ★ ★ ★
4.6/5 stars on App Store with 183k reviews:
★ ★ ★ ★
The Next Web: ”Babbel is one of the stalwarts of the online language-learning sphere.”
The Economist: “Babbel’s lessons, unlike Duolingo’s, first focus on building basic conversational skills.”
PC Mag: “Babbel exceeds expectations, delivering high-quality, self-paced courses in 13 languages.”
- Named Fast Company's "most innovative company in education" in 2016