PHP is an invaluable tool to help web developers build powerful websites. Despite how PHP powerful it is, few web developers know how to use PHP to its full potential, which is where this bundle comes in. This beginner-to-advanced bundle will teach you all things PHP so you'll be able to build seamless, interactive sites before you know it.
- Access 90 lectures & 12.5 hours of content 24/7
- Practice your skills w/ 2 quizzes
- Discover the fundamental concepts beginner PHP developers need to master
- Learn the PHP syntax, development environment, & other basic concepts
- Discover more advanced topics including database storage, object-oriented development, using the standard PHP library, & basic SQL language commands
- Learn functions, date & time manipulation, debugging and application logging
- Understand methods for database access, design patterns, using the mail function, PEAR, the PHP Extension & Application Repository, and cURL
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.